Saturday 22 March 2014

3 is a magic number

...aka a night crop with super amazing friends!

...aka no matter the distance, we can still be together... and here's where I'll stop with the alternative post titles ;)

Last week I had the chance to spend a few days in Drama with my friends Maria and Elena, two of my very favourite Greek scrappers that I admire not only for the quality of their creations, but mostly for their quality as persons. And I will stop here again, they know ;)

So... of course Elena and I had brought with us some supplies and our hostess Maria helped us with her own stash. So we decided to have a night crop after the children went to slip. And since the March challenge over at Scraps n Pieces has the theme "3 is a magic number", I took three photos with what each of us started to create. So this layout is dedicated to the triad:


A conclusion: it is really difficult to take a photo of watercolor paper!

Hasta la proxima chicas! Thank you for the GREAT time!

Hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time Natasha and the result is this wonderful layout and I just love the title and the three pairs of shoes at the bottom are amazing.

Marie

Sandy Ang said...

such an adorable page in those pastel colours

Post a Comment