Monday 17 February 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament Round 2

Hello!

Today I wanted to show you the layout and card that I made for round 2 of Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014.

The layout had to be double page again, monochromatic - in the strict sense of the word monochromatic-, black was not allowed, at least one black and white photo and at least on photo split between both pages. Yeap, not an easy challenge!

So after a number of ideas, trials that didn't work etc, this is what I made:


I cut a big heart and title with my Cameo and attached it on both papers with my sewing machine. I coloured a number of heart and arrows wood veneers with white acrylic paint. I used a label maker and transparent tape to write the journal. Both title and journal are from the Monty Pythons song "Always look onthe bright side of life" ;)

And here is a close up:



For the card again we had to make a monochromatic card, also 3D, no black. I went all white as well:


I used favourite Lawn Fawn stamps, heat embossed the with white embossing powder on vellum paper and fussy-cut them all around. I made two slits and used acetate to add the cut images and make them somehow "fly" (don't know how to describe it better!). And here's another picture that might give you a better idea:


Hope you like them and that I make it to round 3!

Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

2 comments:

alexandra polyzou said...

φανταστικά και τα 2!!!!!!!!Η σύνθεση μοναδική και τόσο fresh με μια φωτογραφία που πραγματικά είναι όλα τα λεφτά!!!so brilliant!!!και η κάρτα απίθανη!!!καλή επιτυχία και πάλι φιλενάδα!!! φιλιά!!!

Rania K. said...

Έχω μεινει με το στόμα ανοιχτο!!! Αλήθεια ..τρελές λεπτομέριες που άλλη μια φορα κανουν τη διαφορα....επαθα με το γαζι γυρω απο τη καρδια...ποσο τελειο!! Μπράβο και καλή τυχη σε όλες!!! Φιλακια!!

Post a Comment