Wednesday 5 December 2012

Get Creative - December 5th challenge

Good morning!!!

As these lines are being posted, I am actually flying somewhere above Europe on my way to Warsaw (so I get an opportunity for another Amelie-style photo to scrap! ;o)

But let's leave behind the travels and layouts... Today we have the first December challenge over at Get Creative! And this month Irini asks from us to play Bingo!

Here's the card that I made:


It's the first vertical line with pattern paper, die cuts and ribbon:



The die cuts are the letters of the sentiment and the background with the small hexagons. The pattern paper is by Lawn Fawn and I used them both for the letters and to give some colour behind the hexagon background (I cut them in small stripes and glued them behind the background. Finally, I used the ribbon to create a background behind the sentiment so that it would pop out

And a closer photo:



I hope you like it!

So what do you say, will you play with us this month? The winner will get a gift from our sponsor this month

owner of the Etsy shop




Come on... who doesn't like washi tapes???

The design team has "replied" to the challenge with some unique cards which you can see at Get Creative... We are waiting to see the gorgeous projects that you will make with your three materials you will choose!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Supplies:




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment