Saturday 29 September 2012

Luxembourg layout - Skissedilla #177


Hello again!

As I said yesterday, my mojo is back... And finally I did a layout from my latest trip to Luxembourg last August. Here it is:


The main materials are from a Studio Calico kit. A small detail that I really enjoyed are the three small arrows at the top left, and that's because I combined two favourite materials of mine: wood veneer and washi tape. I just hope they stay where they are..


The layout is based on Skissedilla's #177 sketch:



I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layering and such a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining me and the Skissedilla fun this week! - Ashli :)

zenevak said...

Lovely layout. Great layering and little travel details.

Arnlaug said...

This page is so much fun with so many cool details!

Thanks for playing along with us at skissedilla this week:-)

Post a Comment