Sunday 1 April 2012

Birthday card

Hello!

I know, I know, I disappeared this week... Life you see... My second nephew, Nikolas, was born last Saturday! Party time for the family again. And this time I will also be my nephew's godmother, I'm so so happy!

Of course I hadn't finished the blanket I was making for the new nephew, so I was full on crocheting last week. Finally I finished it yesterday, I will post photos in another post.

Then I had a two-days business trip, then too much work... Luckily a friend of mine, Aleka, had her birthday yesterday, so I found the perfect excuse to make a card. I had getting my hands on my card supplies so much!

Aleka really, really likes busts (I hope this is the right word!), so I used my Tim Holtz die and my favourite My Mind's Eye papers I also used for my previous card.



And a closer photo to see how I have given dimension to my card with distressing and foam stickers:





And as usual, I get my inspiration from card challenges, so here are the challenges I was inspired by:

Young Crafters Unite #8: Use sewing or stitching:



Mojo Monday 234 with the following sketch:


I hope you like it!

Supplies:

Pin It

1 comment:

Sofia (sofia_chry) said...

Μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ!!!Είναι τόσο στυλάτη!!!!Τέλεια!!!

Post a Comment